Completing your smile
You will smile larger and more often when you are free from missing or gapped teeth. The replacement of teeth may be fixed (permanently cemented) in the mouth or removable. But either way, we can show you the most comfortable, natural and beautiful solutions. This may include permanent implants or prosthetics.
Our most common cosmetic procedures:
- All-on-4® Treatment Concept - Minimally invasive dental implant solution with a fixed full-arch restoration for high patient satisfaction.
- Fixed Partial Dentures (Bridges) - can replace one or many missing teeth, this type of appliance requires a minimum of one solid anchor tooth on each side of the space. How many anchor teeth are included depends on the length of the span with the missing teeth. (post treatment)
- Removable Partial Dentures - can replace one or many missing teeth, this type of appliance can be made entirely of plastic or it can have a metal framework under the plastic. (more info) (post treatment)
- Complete Denture - replaces all teeth in the upper or lower arch; this appliance is usually made entirely of acrylic.(more Info)
- Implant Supported Partial or Complete Denture - can replace several or all of the missing teeth; by using implants for support, these appliances are much more stable. (more info)