GENERAL and PREVENTIVE DENTISTRY
Preventive Dentistry deals with the prevention of dental disease. Each patient receives a customized prevention plan based on a thorough evaluation of his or her mouth at the time of the initial oral examination. This is a dynamic plan that is revised during subsequent periodic examinations.
Our most common Preventive Procedures are:
- Individualized oral hygiene instruction - to help the patient learn how to take care of his or her own mouth. This includes:
- Bruxism? Prevention and Treatment for Teeth Grinding
- Fluoride treatments - to strengthen tooth enamel and help prevent decay.
- Sealants - to protect cavity prone areas in childrens teeth.
- Athletic, Custom Made Mouthguards - to help prevent sports injuries to the teeth.
- Dental Checkups
- Oral Cancer Exam
- TMJ Therapy
- Nightguards for Bruxism
- Children's Dentistry
- Dental Sealants