Cosmetic Dentistry in Barrington Illinois - Cosmetic Dentists Dr. Todd and Dr. Ron Powell
You Deserve a Beautiful Smile
It's never too late to have the smile you've always wanted. Advancements in cosmetic dentistry today allow us to make dull teeth whiter, close gaps, smooth chips, even improve the look of crooked teeth. All without pain or braces. A gorgeous smile with straight, sparkling white teeth can boost your confidence and drastically improve your appearance.
Why Do You Need Cosmetic Dentistry?
While we at Barrington Dental Care™ offer traditional dental care services, we also focus on improving your smile and the appearance of your teeth through cosmetic dentistry. Not only can you improve the appearance of your teeth and smile with cosmetic dentistry, but you can be confident in the restorative and preventive benefits of good dental care as well. Our dentists are highly trained cosmetic dentists available to help you smile for a lifetime. Please review the cosmetic dentistry procedures available to you, although we can do so much more.
Our most common cosmetic dentistry procedures:
- Teeth Whitening (bleaching) - safe, gentle and effective; patients will gain a significantly whiter, brighter smile
- Direct Dental Bonding - to close gaps between teeth
- Veneers (porcelain or composite veneers) - facings to change the color and shape of teeth
- Porcelain Veneers - a thin layer of restorative porcelain placed over a tooth surface, either to improve the aesthetics of a tooth, or to protect a damaged tooth surface. Learn More about Porcelain Veneers.
- Crowns and Porcelain Crowns - complete coverings to change the color and shape of teeth
- Home Teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Bonding and Contouring
- White Fillings
- Replacement of silver-mercury amalgam restorations - with tooth-colored composite or porcelain restorations
- Instructions for Home Care Following a Cosmetic Dentistry Procedure